Saturday, March 15, 2008

#13 Online Productivity TOOLS

Here are the productivity tools that I tried:

My Yahoo: I have had a customized homepage on my personal computer for some time. It is nice to have that pop up and I can see the latest news headlines, weather, and check my email.

Countdown widget: I had one loaded on my blog, but it wouldn't start counting down, so I removed it. Too bad, because i was going to count down until my birthday this summer!

Ta-da List: My favorite. Okay, I am an organized person and I love lists. So much that I have small lists all over my house with dozens of topics, like: Things to Do for Spring, The Dog, The Cats, Sewing projects, Quilting projects. Ta-da is incredible for me!!! Yeah! I made a bunch of lists on the site and now I can have all my lists together in one place. This is a helpful tool for work to, for projects that have many steps and take a extended amount of time to complete.

Backpack: This looked really cool, except the free version does not include all the features. Oh well . . .

No comments: