Monday, March 10, 2008

#12 Do You Digg?

Actually no, I don't digg. But, I do like Mixx. The format is easier to sift through to find what I want to read about. (Entertainment news anyone?) I like the popular pictures at the top of the page, and most important=I like the logo of what I imagine is a cup of coffee being mixed. As one of my student workers quotes , "Yum Yum in the Tum Tum." If any of you folks have seen Night at the Museum you'll get the reference. If you haven't seen that film its definitely worth checkin out.

While I was Mixxing, guess what I found? A link for a mash-up/photo effect site: http://jpgfun.com/


As far as being useful relating to my position. . .Nothing comes to mind right now, these sites I would use just to check in with the news for my own personal benefit. I don't think it would be worth it for me to join just to rate newsworthy items to read.

No comments: