Sunday, February 10, 2008

#5. More Flickr Fun

Well, I think its pretty obvious that I have been playing around with all the cool photo- enhancing tools on the web!

I think that photosharing online is a really sweet tool to be able to view other libraries and work that they have done. It makes me want to take lots and lots of pictures! One way to encorporate pictures into work is to make a tutorial for a process that is completed. I should have done the following last summer when our student workers helped to shift the entire reference collection:
Taken pictures of the preparation= measuring, counting, preparing to clean.
Shifting in progress=student workers/supervisors trying to be really quiet moving reference books around.
Our sub party to celebrate the completion=the reward of a collaboration between supervisors and students!
Keeping a record of achievements with projects is a great way to boost student & supervisor moral!!!

No comments: