Monday, February 4, 2008

#3. Set Up an RSS Account & Add Feeds

I am brand new to this RSS & feed things. It is incredible after reading about RSS, the thought of how much information can be just delivered to you! I added a bunch of different sites: some including library news, movie reviews, vegetarian issues, etc. It's really nice to have all the topics I am interested in placed in one area so I don't have to hunt around to find what I am looking for!

Just hope that I did it right. I'm not exactly sure if they are emailed to me or if I have to log into Bloglines to view them. Bloglines was very easy to use and they have a lot of good information on their site and a way to get started choosing feeds if you don't have any sites in mind to begin with.

**********update***** I figured out how to add RSS feeds to my email! Cool! So now I don't even have to sign into Bloglines to view the feeds that I have subscribed to.

No comments: