Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thing #44 The Economy

I happen to be bouncing back from financial challenges, so I am all up in this topic! I recommend adding "The Simple Dollar" blog in your RSS feeds. This blogs keeps me reminded of my money goals and gives tips all the time on saving money. The blogger also reviews financial books which is great to read about new books coming out.

I have used both Craigslist and Freecycle in the past. The cactus that I have not killed in my cubicle was from someone on Freecycle last summer. I have used Craigslist to sell things online as well as ebay.com and half.com. I have also purchased many things from these 2nd hand retailers.

I recommend www.gottadeal.com during the holiday shopping times to monitor special online and in store sales and deals.

No comments: