Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thing #33 - Travel 2.0

Wow- I just keep learning about new things during my 23 things on a stick journey! I love to travel and there are so many great travel sites. I have many travel horror stories that could have been avoided with some of these great tools on websites. Like the time I was driving around St. Louis and there was road construction. My map did not have all the updated exit numbers on the freeway, so I almost missed my flight back home! Or finding out that a museum had been closed for awhile, but I was looking in a travel book that was a few years old. So cool to be able to plan and look online for reviews.

I really like The Lost Girls blog and boo.com is cool, you get the perspective of a person that has traveled, not the stores or attractions that are advertising for you to come visit them!

No comments: