Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thing #36 - Comic Relief: Generate Some Fun

Yeah!!! I love this thing!!! First, I created a newpaper headline and story about the swine flu for a co-worker that felt ill (no they don't have the swine flu, but I thought it was funny to make).
I added my custom made dewey decimal number, that's on the left hand side of my blog. Very interesting and cosmic!
In that vein, I also created a picture that put my face on a pancake through http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp- there are many cool mash-ups on that site.
I played with printable paper, which at first I thought was a joke, but actually has some useful tools like printable storyboard pages.
I just got started with xtranormal.com which you can make short movies. I want to do more with that one, but first I need to create a script~!

No comments: